Problem with graphic card after a restart

Closed
samdavid Posts 13 Registration date Sunday September 1, 2013 Status Member Last seen February 2, 2014 - Dec 22, 2013 at 10:57 AM
samdavid Posts 13 Registration date Sunday September 1, 2013 Status Member Last seen February 2, 2014 - Dec 23, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Hello,

I'm having a graphic card which has a problem ,I installed it in my pc than the computer booted up than I restarted the computer but it does not want to display on the monitor ,but if I plug it out and put the vga on the internal graphic memory it works perfeckly but if I put it back again later the graphic card the copmuter Starts normaly but when I shut the computer down again it becomes a problem.model Nvidia grforce 520 1GB.please help me if there is solution to it I tried this at other desktops but still does the same

Related:

1 response

samdavid Posts 13 Registration date Sunday September 1, 2013 Status Member Last seen February 2, 2014
Dec 23, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Ok I found the the soltion to this if there is anyone havig the same problem just insert the graphic if than the computer will turn on enter bios setup than disable the internal grahics and enable the external graphic that's. Ask if there questions any question .....