Opera is an internet software suite that handles internet-based tasks, like sending and receiving e-mails, website display, chatting, downloading and reading web feeds, etc. After making any changes to the browser's settings, you have the option to reset the browser to its default settings.
Follow these steps to restore the default settings in Opera Browser:
- Before beginning, you need to display the hidden files on your PC.
- Close the Opera browser, and go to C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\Opera\Opera\.
- Locate and delete the Operapref.ini file:
- Restart Opera, and the file will be rebuilt. Opera now has its default settings.
- How to reset opera gx
- How to restart opera gx
- Opera mini > Download - Browsers
- Torch browser > Download - Browsers
- How to reset windows 10 password without logging in > Guide
- Opera gx download > Download - Browsers
- How to reset outlook > Guide