Error making Image of SD Card> C:Drive of computer full! HELP!

Closed
Carl_In_WA Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday December 25, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 25, 2013 - Dec 25, 2013 at 07:11 AM
Carl_In_WA Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday December 25, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 25, 2013 - Dec 25, 2013 at 07:44 AM
Hello, Hello,
I used the tool and the I got a error saying my disk is full!. ( I am petrified now! I just wanted to make a back up image of the SD card in my Black Berry before i used Recuva to search for lost pictures.
I used the tutorial and the end results is that i now have zero space on my Desktop C Drive. This is a terrible xmas gift! Please help me urgently.
I did found the back up file: can i delete it? I will try using CCleaner to get rid of it. It is over 9G!
Thanks.C

Related:

1 response

Carl_In_WA Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday December 25, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 25, 2013
Dec 25, 2013 at 07:44 AM
Solved: I right clicked on the file. The location is what i selected where USB Image Tool must back the image up. Selected delete. System warned that the file is to big for the recycle bin. So i deleted permanently.
Done Disk space is back.
just wondering what do I select in the USB tool? Volume Mode or Device Mode?