Trying to get pregnant

Closed
Npcm9 Posts 1 Registration date Friday January 10, 2014 Status Member Last seen January 10, 2014 - Jan 10, 2014 at 01:04 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 17, 2014 at 05:14 PM
I was wondering if it was possible to get pregnant on the sims 3 using a tablet because I was trying, and I don't think it was working.

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jan 10, 2014 at 05:46 AM
It's not possible on a tablet nor a mobile phone
Blocked Profile
Jan 17, 2014 at 05:14 PM
Ok, quit throwing tomatoes at the bad comedian!

All of you will pleased to know that I have the perfect condition for knowing this answer as I am lucky enough to have a good talking relationship with my teenager, and that teenager happens to play! We believe ANY version of sims plays this way.

According to my teenager (and I am trying to talk them into creating a log in to help with this PS3 and Mobile stuff!), you flirt with the opposite sex (really no kidding?). You will continue to flirt until a "balloon" pops up (keep your comments to yourself) and says "YOU FIND THIS PERSON EXTREMELY IRRESTABLE" If you click on the balloon, a decision box will pop up, and ask if you wish to try for a baby!

Have fun and good luck.

//ark
-Moderator/Contributor