it seems that my memory card for my nokia c5-03 has been LOCKED (which i don't think that i have set any password to my memory card) ... it contains pictures and some important documents.. i have tried the default nokia password to unlock the memory card but it doesn't work at all.. can someone tell me step by step on how to unlock this memory card without formatting it? please help...
you reply here or email me to
If you want to see the password of your Micro SD Card there is no solution for this I think but for MMC card : -
1. Insert card into your phone but don't access it through phone.
2. Run FExplorer and Open the path C:\system.
3. You will find a file called mmcstore ,rename the file mmcstore.txt
4. Copy that file(mmcstore.txt) to your pc and open that file in notepad.
5. You will find your password in that file.(MMC)
For Micro SD : -
Put the card in any E series mobile or N95 etc and format it it will not ask for password.........!!!