Can't login in my Fb account ....

Closed
athulim Posts 3 Registration date Monday May 5, 2014 Status Member Last seen May 5, 2014 - May 5, 2014 at 01:52 PM
 jenny - Aug 5, 2014 at 04:33 AM
I have reported my Facebook account as a compromised account (on May 3rd), so I have done all of the process to recover my account, but when I log into my Facebook account with the new password, it gives me the following message:

Secure your account "To help keep your Facebook account secure, we'll take you through a few steps to change your password and make sure any recent changes to your account came from you."

So I click continue and change my password and when I'm done with that step to proceed to the next, the page doesn't load (facebook.com/checkpoint/?next), although the new password has been set. I did the same process more than 10 times and it's always the same. It shows me the same message as above, and when the new password has been set, the page doesn't load. what can i do. PLease help me!!! I want my account back...
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
May 5, 2014 at 01:59 PM
OK, so clear your browser cache. Go to tools, internet options, and delete.

Give that a go.
athulim Posts 3 Registration date Monday May 5, 2014 Status Member Last seen May 5, 2014
May 5, 2014 at 02:19 PM
no change. Still suffering from the same problem
Blocked Profile
May 5, 2014 at 02:20 PM
Write an email to facebook. They have to help you if the process is mangled. we have NOTHING to do with facebook!

We can help you with top level trouble hooting, but accounts on third party websites are not something we can do anythng about.

Sorry!
athulim Posts 3 Registration date Monday May 5, 2014 Status Member Last seen May 5, 2014
May 5, 2014 at 02:41 PM
thnx for ur valuable commentz..But FACEBOOk is not replying for my mail. Then how can..I solve this problm
Blocked Profile
May 5, 2014 at 02:42 PM
Stop using facebook!