I forgot my hotmail alternate email and password.

Closed
Abundant - Sep 26, 2014 at 01:39 AM
AnasRehman Posts 43 Registration date Tuesday October 7, 2014 Status Member Last seen January 2, 2015 - Oct 7, 2014 at 03:13 PM
Hello, anyone can help me out here? This is my problem this was happened 2mons ago. There was a security info sort of come out when I logged in to my account. Now there is a thing there that I have to fill out to recover my account. I have to fill it out all as much as I can. MY PROBLEM WAS I FORGOT MY ALTERNATE EMAIL then which microsoft will send it there my security info. I'm worried about this thing

"Your 30-day waiting period ends on 10/26/2014. Until then, you won't be able to sign in to your account unless you've found your security info."

I am worried that if I can't recover my alternante email I will lost my main account. Please help anyone.

1 response

AnasRehman Posts 43 Registration date Tuesday October 7, 2014 Status Member Last seen January 2, 2015 10
Oct 7, 2014 at 03:13 PM
Make a new contact email and use it to recover Ur main account. answer most of the info about Ur account and they will reset Ur password if u prove its urs