Blame Microsoft

Closed
terrytheboy2000 Posts 1 Registration date Friday March 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 13, 2009 - Mar 13, 2009 at 07:24 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Mar 14, 2009 at 12:50 PM
Hello,
(read this and ponder)
The world is suffering. PC's are down. So answering your much asked question? "Who Wrote the Conflicker worm. Microsoft itself, wrote the Conficker worm". Ah!! proof!... I hear you ask?. Only The Patches created by Microsoft seem to work?. All the big company's are using Microsoft equipment. Such as (Norton)-(Virus scan+)-(NoD Anti-virus), and (Bitdefender), to name just a few. And who are making a fortune selling their Software online. I have tried 46 free anti-virus software programs, and not one worked.... I paid for my Vista, and I will not pay again to register it (MS is double dipping). Therefor no patch, no help?. Some people call that Intimidation, "Me?, I call it Blackmail. This is payback by Microsoft, Because Pirated and unregistered copy's of their Product, Has angered them enough to take illegal action, and the rest of the world will have to pay. Until conficker came along, things were, "O! so slow", for anti-virus company's. So when Microsoft offered them conficker and its patches and know-how , and all the relevant information they would need. Well they wouldn't turn that kind of offer down... would they?. (terry morris)
(If you can put someone in a position where they think they are in trouble, and then be the one to fix it, you automatically gain their trust.) quote from CISCO.

(tell me what you think/)

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Mar 14, 2009 at 12:50 PM
LOL