Anti-virus

Closed
Ajay - 14 Mar 2009 à 17:59
cbr.cobra Posts 15 Registration date Thursday 24 April 2008 Status Member Last seen 14 May 2009 - 16 Mar 2009 à 02:28
Hello,
I have recently downloaded a AVG8 anti-virus software, the free edition, and ever since then my vista pc stopped connecting to the internet even though i am connected to internet. i have looked for suggestion but didn't really work for me. I have tried to uninstall the old software but i don't know how. I will really appreciate it if anybody helped me out here.
(7*9*0*3).
Related:

1 response

cbr.cobra Posts 15 Registration date Thursday 24 April 2008 Status Member Last seen 14 May 2009 9
16 Mar 2009 à 02:28
hi,
go to control panel > select classic view > Add/Remove programs
you will get a list of programs which are installed on your computer.
click on the AVG software and select Change/Remove tab.
follow the uninstallation instructions.
you may also do a system restore to set your computer to an earlier date before you had any problem with the computer.