December 8, 2014
-
Registration date
Monday December 8, 2014
Status
Last seen
December 8, 2014
-
Hi, I have a old desktop pc running windows xp.My os is very slow, so i tried to reinstall windows xp sp2 through bootable disk.But during the installations,when files copying, a error message appear that some file is not copying.so i skip, but there is continous messages that this file or that file is unable to copy.So i have accidently cancel the installation.But when i restart to start again. It dislays that " ntldr is missing, type ctrl+alt+dlt to restart". I have changed the cd, but same messgae again and again. So i also tried to boot from usb drive.But there is a new message when booting from usb drive that " BOOTMGR is missing ".
I am very confused and frustrated. Don't know what to do. Please help me.

And one more thing, I have prepare bootable usb on my windows 7 64 bit laptop from windows xp iso file.

1 reply

Registration date
Monday December 8, 2014
Status
Last seen
December 8, 2014

The " ntldr is missing, type ctrl+alt+dlt to restart" and the " BOOTMGR is missing " errors often appear when the drive your PC is trying to boot from is non-bootable or corrupted. So you will have to format your hard drive and check your bootable usb.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!