The printer's ink pads are at the end of Reviews their service l

Closed
ummyaljamil Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday December 17, 2014 Status Member Last seen December 17, 2014 - Dec 17, 2014 at 12:48 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Dec 17, 2014 at 05:04 AM
good afternoon,

I found the problem on my printer,
already two days can not be used,
the printer power light (green) flashes and two lights (red) next to continuously lit,
and on the PC display a dialog box with the words "The printer's ink pads are at the end of Reviews their service life. Please contact Epson support"

how to be back to normal? please advise as this is very disturbing my work.

Thank you
I am happy if you reply as soon

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Dec 17, 2014 at 05:04 AM
The easiest way to solve this problem is to download the SCC Service Utility from the link http://www.ssclg.com/download/sscserve.exe and to install it on your computer. After installation, all you have to do is to click on the program's icon that will appear on your task bar.

1. Select the option listed as Protection Counter to display the Current value as well as the Maximum value of the number of copies printed
2. Ensure that the source of the problem comes from the limit of pages allowed to be printed
It will be the case if the current and maximum values match)
3. Then, go to the Protection Counter and choose Reset protection counter
4. When done, click Clear Counter Overflow to set the Current Value back to "0"
5. Close all the programs that you might be using and restart your computer system