Date not showing up as a date???
Closed
phaney
-
3 Feb 2015 à 12:21
BrianGreen Posts 1005 Registration date Saturday 17 January 2015 Status Contributor Last seen 30 September 2021 - 3 Feb 2015 à 18:09
BrianGreen Posts 1005 Registration date Saturday 17 January 2015 Status Contributor Last seen 30 September 2021 - 3 Feb 2015 à 18:09
2 responses
BrianGreen
Posts
1005
Registration date
Saturday 17 January 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
30 September 2021
149
3 Feb 2015 à 12:37
3 Feb 2015 à 12:37
I cant see the instructuions you were given previously as it looks like you have started a new thread. Sorry if I repeat what has already been stated by others.
Right click the cell you want to show as a date.
Choose "Format Cells"
Choose date from the left hand list.
Choose the way you want the date to display in the right hand list.
Press the "OK" button.
Hope this helps.
Right click the cell you want to show as a date.
Choose "Format Cells"
Choose date from the left hand list.
Choose the way you want the date to display in the right hand list.
Press the "OK" button.
Hope this helps.
BrianGreen
Posts
1005
Registration date
Saturday 17 January 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
30 September 2021
149
3 Feb 2015 à 13:48
3 Feb 2015 à 13:48
Here is a solution by Karl some time ago. I hope it still holds true ...
Karl- Oct 19, 2010 09:30PM
I have had this problem for a long time and the only solution I have found is this.
1) (Save As) a Tab Deliminated.txt file.
2) Open New Excel
3) Open File and choose Tab Deliminated Option.
4) Go to each Date column and select it and chose Date DMY, MDY(Whichever) format.
5) Select Finish.
All dates should now format ok.
Karl- Oct 19, 2010 09:30PM
I have had this problem for a long time and the only solution I have found is this.
1) (Save As) a Tab Deliminated.txt file.
2) Open New Excel
3) Open File and choose Tab Deliminated Option.
4) Go to each Date column and select it and chose Date DMY, MDY(Whichever) format.
5) Select Finish.
All dates should now format ok.
BrianGreen
Posts
1005
Registration date
Saturday 17 January 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
30 September 2021
149
3 Feb 2015 à 18:09
3 Feb 2015 à 18:09
So you are all done now?
3 Feb 2015 à 12:52