Display value in a cell A7 which is refered to the value in A6

Closed
lokesh - 9 Feb 2015 à 09:34
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday 12 September 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 27 December 2022 - 9 Feb 2015 à 11:49
Hello,

I want to display value in a cell A7 which is refered to the value in A6 which shows the average of A1:A5 and the value of A6 satisfies the following conditions
1. A6>101.5%
2. 98.5<=A6=101.5%
3. A6>=98.5


1 response

TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday 12 September 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 27 December 2022 555
9 Feb 2015 à 11:49
Hi Lokesh,

Try this:
=IF(A6>101.5%,YOURVALUE,IF(AND(A6>=98.5%,A6<=101.5%),YOURVALUE,IF(A6<=98.5%,YOURVALUE,"")))

Change YOURVALUE in your value.

Hopefully I interpreted your values correctly since 98.5<=A6 and A6>=98.5 is the same.

Best regards,
Trowa

Monday, Tuesday and Thursday are usually the days I'll respond. Bear this in mind when awaiting a reply.