How to recover permanently deleted gmails

Solved/Closed
supergirl983 Posts 3 Registration date Monday 18 May 2015 Status Member Last seen 19 May 2015 - 18 May 2015 à 05:57
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday 6 February 2015 Status Contributor Last seen 18 July 2016 - 21 May 2015 à 00:20
Hello, I've read all your queries on how to recover permanently deleted mails in gmail but none of them worked.

I've permanently deleted several emails last week, and I need those back.

How can I recover this?

Thank you.
Related:

1 response

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday 6 February 2015 Status Contributor Last seen 18 July 2016 893
18 May 2015 à 06:05
Hi supergirl983,

If the deleted emails are less than 30 days old, Gmail trash will keep it otherwise it will cleaned by Gmail. However, if the emails are missing as a result of unauthorized access, you can request Gmail to investigate whether recovery is possible. You can check the below mentioned link for more details:

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7015314?hl=en&visit_id=637146153419922320-2392103130&rd=1

Please reply if you have any further questions.
supergirl983 Posts 3 Registration date Monday 18 May 2015 Status Member Last seen 19 May 2015
18 May 2015 à 09:25
Yes, thank you, but I have deleted them from Inbox, plus permanently deleted them from Trash, manually. Last week. And now I need them back. Is it retrievable and how?

Thank you.
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday 6 February 2015 Status Contributor Last seen 18 July 2016 893
19 May 2015 à 00:17
you can recover permanently deleted emails even after deleting them from your trash folder all you have to do is open you gmail then click the drop down arrow from your search box at the top of the screen. it will then ask you several question such as to: or from: subject, has words or date with in. don't answer any of these question just click on the blue search button on the bottom left of the search box and all of your deleted emails will be revealed.


Note: If you still didnt able to recover it get deleted from the server itself
NND > Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday 6 February 2015 Status Contributor Last seen 18 July 2016
21 May 2015 à 00:10
I cant recover my delted mails from my trash bin. could u please help me now?
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday 6 February 2015 Status Contributor Last seen 18 July 2016 893 > NND
21 May 2015 à 00:20
I already answer for this..
Note: If you still didnt able to recover it get deleted from the server itself
You never able to recover..
supergirl983 Posts 3 Registration date Monday 18 May 2015 Status Member Last seen 19 May 2015
19 May 2015 à 07:43
It got deleted from the server obviously, since I didn't recover it even in this way you last said. Thank you however. Best regards.