There was an error, and some .psd file about 120 layers, 126 MB was damaged. It weighs up to now 126 MB, but instead of 120 layers have a single black background. Tell me, please, can we do anything to restore?
You'll be using Fireworks to open, and re-save the Photoshop file. This will fix most corruptions.<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>
1. Open the corrupt Photoshop file in Fireworks.
2. Use Fireworks to save it as a .psd Photoshop file. (Important: Do Not save it as a Fireworks file or another extension, because Photoshop may not recognize the layers, or you could lose data.)
3. Remember to give your file a different name when saving, so you won't overwrite your original. (A good idea would be to create a backup of your original before trying this procedure.)
4. Open your newly created file in Photoshop.
5. Remember that many effects will not show in Fireworks, but should show up in the Photoshop layers.