Set Nitro PDF reader as your default PDF reader
Learn how to set Nitro PDF Reader as your default PDF reader in this article.
To set Nitro PDF Reader as your default PDF reader:
Click on File > Preferences.
- Go to the General section.
- In the right pane (Default Viewer), click Set Nitro Reader as default viewer.
- Click on Ok to validate.
Need more help with PDFs? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to set nitro as default
- Set nitro as default pdf
- How to make nitro pro default
- How to reset outlook to default settings > Guide
- Samsung default password for phone lock > Guide
- Reset gimp to default > Guide
- Remove firefox as default browser > Guide
- How to make opera gx default browser > Guide