Problem with DVD Writer model LG GH24NS95

Closed
Amirul@Nexustel Posts 1 Registration date Monday August 17, 2015 Status Member Last seen August 17, 2015 - Aug 17, 2015 at 02:32 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Aug 18, 2015 at 07:39 PM
Hello guys! I would like to ask some questions about DVD Writer model LG GH24NS95. I'm using Windows XP Pro. I have a problem with that DVD writer model. The problem is, I want to burn some files (audio format) into DVD-RAM at (Drive F). On the first try, I'm waiting about an hour for the burning process to finish. At the end, the burning process was failed and the system show error, "Disk Write Failed". Then, I try to burn the same job into a new DVD-RAM, at the other DVD writer (Drive G) which is the same model. For this one, the burning process was completed without any errors. I repeated the first job with a new DVD-RAM at (Drive F) but the process still failed and the system show same error. I'm suspected that the DVD has been corrupted cause of the process because I already reinsert the DVD-RAM at the same Drive, and Windows show "Please insert a disc into Drive F". The DVD writer can't read the DVD-RAM. Is it means the DVD was corrupted? The question is, what was really happen for this case? Because the DVD writer for (Drive F) and (Drive G) was the same model. Can anyone help me for this case? I really don't have any idea to solve this problem. I already reinstall the DVD writer and update the driver. But it still can't work. Kindly need your replies as soon as possible. Thank you!

Regards,
Amirul
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Aug 18, 2015 at 07:39 PM
It appears that the drive has failed and needs to be replaced.