Like many of the other customizable options on LG Smart TV you can also change your TV name to facilitate access if you have more than one TV at home or if you want to easily connect to it with AirPlay for example. In this article, you will learn how to change your TV name on LG Smart TV and also how to rename the inputs so you can easily see which devices are connected to your TV.
How to change the TV name on LG Smart TV?
- Press the home button on your smart remote.
- Click on the Settings (cog) icon and go to Network
- Clear the TV name field and enter a new name.
When you change your TV name, this is what will appear when you search for it on AirPlay.
How to rename LG TV inputs?
- If you want to change the name of your HDMI inputs to help you remember which cables are connected to which devices, you can.
- Press the input button on your remote and then select all inputs in the inputs menu.
- Select your desired input.
- On the right of the screen there are options that allow you to change the input title and name, and even the icon for a given input source.
Need more help with your Smart TV? Check out our Forum!
- Change lg tv name
- How to change lg tv name
- Lg tv change name
- Can you rename the inputs on LG Smart TV (WebOS)? [solved] > Forum - Smart TV
- Renaming HDMI ports on LG tv > Forum - Smart TV
- How to install Thop TV for my LG TV [solved] > Forum - Smart TV
- LG LED (Webos) Multi-view > Forum - Smart TV
- LaptopXnote LG > Forum - Windows XP
- How to stream Windows Media Player: to TV, to Chromecast
- LG TV subtitles: turn on, won't turn off, format
- Connect PC to Apple TV: wireless, Bluetooth
- How to change LG TV web browser
- LG TV energy saving mode: auto, won't turn off
- How to reset Samsung TV: to factory settings, without remote
- Dual Play TV: 2022, LG, glasses, Samsung
- How to change home screen on LG Smart TV
- Turn off Samsung Smart TV menu sounds and notifications
- Reset Smart Hub Samsung TV: PIN, 2021, without PIN
- Samsung TV 3D: settings, mode, effect disabled
- Clear Samsung TV history: viewing, browser
- Set LG TV sleep timer: without remote, not working, button
- How to set the default aspect ratio in LG Smart TV
- Samsung Smart TV voice control: app, without remote
- Change language on LG TV: subtitle, keyboard, without remote
- Connect Samsung TV to PC: wireless, Windows 10, with HDMI
- LG TV eco mode: turn off, auto power off
- How to fix no audio when connecting PC to TV
- How to enable safety mode on LG smart TV
- How to enable private browsing mode on LG Smart TV?
- How to enable motion control on Samsung Smart TV
- How to change Samsung TV picture size settings
- How to clear cache on Smart TV: LG, Samsung
- Change picture mode: on LG Smart TV
- Samsung TV Game Mode: settings, on or off
- Change pointer size: LG TV
- How to enable power saving on Samsung TV