- Sumproduct based on relative cell
- How to change text color in excel based on another cell value ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel vba change cell color based on another cell value ✓ - Forum - Programming
- Copy rows to another sheet based on specific cell value in microsoft excel ✓ - Forum - Excel
- How would you use a relative cell reference in a macro? - Forum - Excel
- Conditional formatting based on another cell date - How-To - Excel
Above is an example.
With sumproduct I can sum up the two amounts for Central Auto Parts and JS Safety,based on the "Dollar Amount" text entry in column A.
I want to add another condition however, which is that column D has an "MBE" entry, but it's a cell entry two columns to the right and 4 rows up relative to each dollar amount