My computer became muted...

Closed
nkevin - Apr 2, 2009 at 03:49 AM
 Nilesh - Apr 18, 2009 at 09:56 AM
Hello,yesterday when I viewing a site from china(i forgot it address),my theme suddenly change from xp theme to classic theme,but it change back xp them after i close the site,but today when i open my computer,my computer became muted...when i want to play a song,it write:
Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly.
when i go to the sound and audio device properties,at volume,sound playback,sound recording... all it show no audio device,but at hardware ther it show the device is working properly,is this the conficker virus??

2 responses

Tweedledum Posts 181 Registration date Monday January 19, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 2, 2009 125
Apr 2, 2009 at 06:04 AM
Theres no way of knowing if it is or not, because they don't actually know what it does yet, Have you tried going to the manufacturers site and trying to redownload your driver software, have you run a virus scan?
You become indecisive, there is no self-confidence?
Feel free to go here - http://slanid.100webspace.net checked.