Missing NTLDR on my DELL NOTEBOOK

Closed
Minayshia - Aug 27, 2015 at 07:17 PM
 Minayshia - Aug 28, 2015 at 05:39 PM
Hello, I need assistance for my dell notebook its saying I am missing NTLDR on my DELL NOTEBOOK I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 27, 2015 at 07:36 PM
OK, well pretty much your disk has mangled a file that it needs to boot. If you had XP, then go and get another PC or Laptop! It is about support, and XP has none!
Thanks for the help I am new to this reboot so I just shut it off can you kindly guide me on the reboot
Blocked Profile
Aug 28, 2015 at 05:18 PM
Well, the process of the reboot is impossible. We are not certain if your hardware will run the newest O/S, and there is no way to bring your copy of XP to a secure SP3. There is no rebuild, or reboot!!! I am sorry to say this, but that error is unrecoverable, without a VERY LENGTHY process. I am not prepared to suport that process. GO PURCHASE A NEW MACHINE, or load LINUX to that one.
Minayshia > Blocked Profile
Aug 28, 2015 at 05:24 PM
Okay thank you so kindly for your assistance help I got to the setting part where you can reboot,configuration, and other stuff but I don't know what to do there
Blocked Profile
Aug 28, 2015 at 05:27 PM
If you get to a restore screen, then restore to a date that you are comfortable with. You still have not confirmed it is XP (although I am quite sure it is). What options are you presented? Paste a screen shot of what you are looking at, please.
Minayshia > Blocked Profile
Aug 28, 2015 at 05:39 PM
Yes its a xp okay I will screen shot it when I get home