Missing NTLDR on my DELL NOTEBOOK

[Closed]
-
 Minayshia -
Hello, I need assistance for my dell notebook its saying I am missing NTLDR on my DELL NOTEBOOK I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.

1 reply

OK, well pretty much your disk has mangled a file that it needs to boot. If you had XP, then go and get another PC or Laptop! It is about support, and XP has none!
Thanks for the help I am new to this reboot so I just shut it off can you kindly guide me on the reboot
Blocked Profile
Well, the process of the reboot is impossible. We are not certain if your hardware will run the newest O/S, and there is no way to bring your copy of XP to a secure SP3. There is no rebuild, or reboot!!! I am sorry to say this, but that error is unrecoverable, without a VERY LENGTHY process. I am not prepared to suport that process. GO PURCHASE A NEW MACHINE, or load LINUX to that one.
> Blocked Profile
Okay thank you so kindly for your assistance help I got to the setting part where you can reboot,configuration, and other stuff but I don't know what to do there
Blocked Profile
If you get to a restore screen, then restore to a date that you are comfortable with. You still have not confirmed it is XP (although I am quite sure it is). What options are you presented? Paste a screen shot of what you are looking at, please.
> Blocked Profile
Yes its a xp okay I will screen shot it when I get home