I have a Windows 7 from 2010, my cat spilt my lemonade on it and I cleaned it but when I press the power button, it remains off. The lights on the back of the computer are on.but the computer isn't. When the lemonade was first spilt on it I could get the computer out of sleep mode so I turned off the power strip and waited a bit to turn it on.
I need to write an essay that's due in 7 days on the computer because my grandpa's old windows doesn't know what a flash drive is.
Can someone please help me? It would be appreciated
Liquid is like heat, a permanent break. You could put the laptop in a paper bag, pour about 3 pounds of rice on it (the rice acts as a desiccant), and set in a dark dry closet for about 3 days. Take the battery out of it before packing it away for its nice nap. Like I said, liquid is the WORST!