- Two recycle bins on desktop
- Recycle bin path windows 7 - Guide
- Windows 7 - Limit the size of the Recycle bin - How-To - Windows 7
- Windows XP - Change the name of the recycle bin - How-To - Windows XP
- Recycler virus removal tool free download windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Recycle bin access denied windows 10 - Forum - System software
There's a few different options. easiest being, right click on desktop__personalize__desktop icon settings__unmark the box next to the recycle bin you're having trouble with__then click apply. I'm a little confused as to how your programs came to be in there. If you choose right click on one of the programs and go to properties, where does it say the program is located?