Dragon.ak.fbcdn.net

Solved/Closed
Kristie0913 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday 17 September 2015 Status Member Last seen 17 September 2015 - 17 Sep 2015 à 14:09
 Blocked Profile - 18 Sep 2015 à 20:14
dragon.ak.fbcdn.net] from source 192.168.1.13, Thursday, Sep 17,2015
03:16:22


This showed up on my wireless router.. what is dragon.ak.fbcdn.net??

Thanks!

3 responses

Blocked Profile
17 Sep 2015 à 18:43
Maybe it was a banner ad on facebook, or some interactive widget?
xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 1,824
17 Sep 2015 à 14:52
The domain dragon.ak.fbcdn.net registered by Facebook, Inc. was initially registered in May of 2007 through MARKMONITOR INC.. The hosted servers are located in Cambridge, Massachusetts within the United States which resides on the Akamai Technologies, Inc. network.
Kristie0913 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday 17 September 2015 Status Member Last seen 17 September 2015
17 Sep 2015 à 16:07
yeah thanks I got that part!! But what is being accessed by this link?? I guess I should have been more specific?? Is it a certain facebook app?? A virus?? etc..
Blocked Profile
18 Sep 2015 à 18:05
Hello,

doing some research it seems that Facebook access this site to download an installer which allows you to set up and use Facebook video calling.
Blocked Profile
18 Sep 2015 à 19:27
Atta BOY kieferschild!
Blocked Profile > Blocked Profile
18 Sep 2015 à 19:28
PS. Have you heard the new BMTH album
Blocked Profile
18 Sep 2015 à 19:34
I haven't yet. I have been so busy. Is it EMO?
Blocked Profile
18 Sep 2015 à 19:39
very poppy!

"A LitDOLL FAKKING LOUDER TU AN EPPY S000000000NG"<--EDIT Full discolsure- Ripped from Georgia Urbanski EDIT--->

I may have new signature!

That first one wasn't bad, I hope I get tickets for the show in October!
Blocked Profile > Blocked Profile
18 Sep 2015 à 19:39
Nah it's good. Not too heavy but heavy enough.