Blue Screen of Death

Closed
help please - Apr 4, 2009 at 03:06 PM
adslpro1 Posts 7 Registration date Tuesday October 21, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2009 - Apr 5, 2009 at 06:06 AM
Hello,
I have received the Blue screen of Death just minutes ago. My computer was frozen so I decided to shut it down. But, when I manually restarted it, a black screen came up with words saying something like;

"Windows apologizes for the inconvenience, but Windows did not start successfully. A recent hardware of software change might have caused this.
If your computer stops responding, restarted unexpectedly, or would automatically shut down too, protect your files & folders, choose last known configuration to revert to the most recent settings that worked.
If a previous start up attempt was interrupted due to a power failure or because the power or reset button was pressed, or if you aren't sure what caused the problem, choose start Window normally.
Now enter Safe Mode, enter Safe Mode with networking, enter Safe Mood with command prompt, enter last known configuration (your most recent settings that work).
Start Windows normally.
Use the up & down arrow keys to move the highlight to your choice."

After I tried selecting every choice, neither of them worked.
I also have received a blue screen with white words which flashed quickly.
Then it did the process all over again.

Please help me save my laptop. Any suggestions? :/
Related:

1 response

adslpro1 Posts 7 Registration date Tuesday October 21, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2009 1
Apr 5, 2009 at 06:06 AM
Yes just go to safe mode and do a system restore from a date when your pc was running fine