Hacker Has changed my Gmail password.

Closed
violetangel6 - 6 Oct 2015 à 08:41
 yed - 15 Jan 2018 à 10:23
Hello,

My Gmail account has been hacked by someone I know. He has changed my password. He has done the same in the past also. Last time, I requested him to give me the password he changed after hacking.

I created this account in 2012. It is also connected with Google+. I have been playing Clash of Clans using the same account. Now, I want to delete this account because the hacking issue again and again.

Please help!

System Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
6 Oct 2015 à 16:59
Hello,

Your account has been hacked.

See this link:

https://support.google.com/accounts/troubleshooter/2402620?visit_id=637146169968094191-368404048&hl=en&rd=2

Click on someone else is using my account

Good luck
Thanks