- IOS app converting the dialed number automatically
- Download older version of ios app - Guide
- Amazon ios app download - Download
- Wamr ios app - Download
- Serious Security Flaws in 76 iOS Apps - News
- Set up out of office in Outlook: Android/iOS app, desktop - Guide
You have used all native wrappers that are clearly documented as to how to use them. Nothing you have posted is custom, nor does conversions. You have to go back to the SDK documentation to see what SWITCH you have to use on the packages you wish to access. I would start with the NSURL call that you have, and see if it has a switch that will not convert on "OUT OF AREA CALLS". Probably something like let phoneUrl:NSURL = NSURL(string: "tel://\(phoneNumber)", false).