Windows 7 Excel 2013 Jump Lists

Closed
Sandy - 2 Nov 2015 à 09:18
 Sandy - 4 Nov 2015 à 11:55
I'm using Windows 7. My Excel 2013 Jump List only lists the latest CSV files. How can I also get my excel files to show in the jump lists? (This featured worked at one time, but has mysteriously stopped).




Related:

1 response

rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday 28 January 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 5 May 2022 766
3 Nov 2015 à 15:08
Yes - I saw that thread. I tried finding the folder --%AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\AutomaticDestinations -- and it is not on my computer!
rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday 28 January 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 5 May 2022 766 > Sandy
4 Nov 2015 à 11:44
it should be here
C:\Users\your user id\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\AutomaticDestinations
Sandy > rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday 28 January 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 5 May 2022
4 Nov 2015 à 11:55
I don't have a folder called "Recent" or "AutomaticDestinations." There's something called "Recent Items" but it has a different-looking icon than a folder does, and it contains some recently-opened files.