Microsoft Office 2013 remains one of the most popular editions of Microsoft's Office suite. It brings numerous new features for Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, Access, OneNote, and more. We offer you the Professional Plus edition, which includes all the necessary tools for professional results.
What is Microsoft Office 2013?
Microsoft Office 2013 is the successor to Microsoft Office 2010 and the predecessor to Microsoft Office 2016. It offers significantly more modern environments in all its solutions, like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, Access, OneNote, and more. This release focuses on easing the whole production workflow, improving its design, bringing more advanced cloud features, and finally adding PDF support.
What are the key features of Microsoft Office 2013?
- Modern look: The interface design, logos, and colors have been completely revamped to match Windows 8's style better. Indeed, you will find a minimalist, stark, flat, and stylish interface built for efficiency.
- Start screen: You get more refreshing choices for getting started when you open one of the Office solutions. Hence, instead of starting with a blank file, you can open a recent file or directly select one of the available templates.
- Office enhancements: Each Office 2013 application includes new features and optimizations, such as the improved reading mode in Word, annotations in PowerPoint, better Excel and Word animations, a virtual assistant in Excel, text suggestions in Outlook, and lots more. In addition, this edition includes Skype.
- Cloud-based: As it is connected to OneDrive (previously called SkyDrive), you can peacefully work on your documents, and your changes will be automatically saved in the cloud. In addition, all your documents and application settings are synchronized across devices, so you can seamlessly use and share them with people whenever you want, wherever you are.
- Share easily: Sharing is even more manageable as your Office apps integrate all the necessary sharing options. With a few clicks, you can easily share your files with others.
- PDF editing: You can now directly open PDF documents, and they will open in Word. And it doesn't stop there because you can also create, edit, and save changes as either PDFs or DocX files. This is a successful add-on since your PDF structure won't be altered, unlike many other solutions in the market.
- Touchscreen support: It enhances and eases your digital experience as you can perform all kinds of actions just by using your fingers on devices compatible with the touchscreen.
- Better charts: Finding the best charts fitting your needs is easier since you can preview them individually before inserting the right one in your document.
- More graphics: Visual content is everything about carrying meaning and feeling. That's why you can seamlessly insert images and pictures into your documents directly from your device or via Bing searches.
- Plug-ins: You can extend the possibilities of Microsoft Office 2013 by installing specific solutions, thus optimizing your work.
- Bookmarks as reminders: It is the option to automatically save your documents to the page or section where you were working when you left off. Quite handy to never lose the thread.
How to install Microsoft Office 2013?
- Download Microsoft Office 2013 from this page.
- When the download is complete, right-click on the downloaded ZIP file and select Extract All > Extract. Once the folder with the installation files opens, double-click on the one corresponding to your operating system (en_microsoft_office_2013_64bit_dvd.iso for 64-bit or en_microsoft_office_2013_32bit_dvd.iso for 32-bit).
- A new folder will open wherein you have to locate the setup.exe file and run it.
- Next, a window will appear in which you need to choose between the standard installation mode or customized software features (recommended for advanced users).
- Finally, you can either start the trial period or insert your product key to start using Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 (you can do this at any time through any of the applications already installed).
Is it free?
This page offers you a 7-day trial version of Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus. To use it once the trial expires, acquire a product key from the Microsoft official page. However, note it is no longer maintained, so you should upgrade to Microsoft 365.
Is it safe?
Microsoft Office 2013 is a secure and reliable software, although it no longer receives updates of any kind (including security updates), so you should make sure your device is protected. For more security, you may consider upgrading to Microsoft 365.
- Microsoft office 2013 free download
- Office 2013 download
- Ms office 2013 free download
- KMSPico > Download - Other
- Microsoft office 2010 free download > Download - Office suites
- Microsoft Access > Download - Databases
- Save as pdf office 2007 > Download - Other
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox