Printer still says Low Ink after I just refilled it

Closed
Gela - Nov 22, 2015 at 01:56 AM
joserobertoap Posts 29 Registration date Friday October 5, 2012 Status Member Last seen November 23, 2015 - Nov 23, 2015 at 03:00 PM
Hello,

I just refilled the black ink on my canon mg2520 printer but it still says that my black ink is low & the light on it won't stop blinking. What should I do?

Related:

1 response

joserobertoap Posts 29 Registration date Friday October 5, 2012 Status Member Last seen November 23, 2015 8
Nov 23, 2015 at 03:00 PM
Cheers

It is a pleasure to help you, and respect to your question, please understand that even fill the cartridges, these manufactures have a quantity limit for printing pages, even if you have sufficient ink in the computer memory low on ink appear not will change until Replace the cartridge with a new one.

Anyway, you can still print, for this you need to press and let down the stop / reset button on your printer for at least 10 seconds, you start to make a process like printing, and then disappear prevented from print (ie you can continue printing) but the mistake that the ink levels are low will always be there.

Deleted by moderator

I hope and I can help my comment.

@joserobertoap