If Statement or something else to Copy from sheet 1 to sheet 2

Closed
Froggytail23 Posts 1 Registration date Monday December 28, 2015 Status Member Last seen December 28, 2015 - Dec 28, 2015 at 05:28 PM
vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 - Dec 29, 2015 at 08:52 PM
Hello,

I am looking for a bit of help. I am not sure if this has been asked I tried looking at other post. Any Help to point me in the correct direction would be greatly appreciated.

My Issue I am trying to solve:
I have a spread sheet on Sheet one that has a list of properties that are assigned to various people with some additional info on each line about the property. What I would like to do is on Sheet 2 Chose one of the people and pull over all the properties and the additional info on to sheet 2 that matches them. and repeat this for each of the people on the next sheets. I tried to see if an IF statement world work but had no success. Any help would be wonderful. I thank you for your time in this problem.
Related:

1 response

vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 259
Dec 29, 2015 at 08:52 PM
Hello Froggytail,

Are you actually wanting to create a new sheet for each individual?

If so, then please upload a sample of your work book (be careful with any sensitive data) showing your inputs and expected outputs. You can upload a sample using any free file sharing site such as DropBox, ge.tt or SpeedyShare then post back here with the link to your sample.

In the meantime, have a look at the following recent thread (starting at post #2) which I believe to be similar to your own query:-

https://ccm.net/forum/affich-859527-vba-copying-data-to-new-sheets

Cheerio,
vcoolio.