Can't log into Facebook on my new phone [Closed]

-
Hello I got a new phone today and when I downloaded the Facebook app and tried to log in a pop up came up and said application unavailable, the application you are trying to use is either no longer available or access is restricted. I've checked in the settings of my phone and there aren't any restrictions set for any thing, like I said, I just got the phone today. I've tried to install and reinstall with no success. Anyone have any ideas to what's going on?
See more 

4 replies

Best answer
approved by Dana Elfenbaum on Nov 26, 2019
Registration date
Thursday December 3, 2015
Status
Last seen
December 26, 2016
Thank you
There is a link like "forget password" Click that link. Some verification may required like your email account and sometimes facebook require friends verification. Hopefully your account will be recovered.

Say "Thank you" 5

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 5877 users have said thank you to us this month

Thank you
My account can't loging into new phone.
I only remember my facebook user name.
How I get ma account back?
Registration date
Wednesday July 3, 2019
Status
Webmaster
Last seen
November 26, 2019
Thank you
Have you logged in from a PC and updated your phone number in Facebook settings?

flyaway5
Registration date
Monday November 18, 2019
Status
Last seen
November 20, 2019
-
Hi Dana Elfenbaum,

I am having an issue with my Yahoo account. I was able to log in yesterday and today it says "Sorry, we don't recognize this email." I sent an email to that email from another email, and I got a delivery error email. What is the next step to do? This account is really important to me. I want to get my account back. I would do anything. I had very important emails, files, and contacts. I looked at the terms of service at https://www.verizonmedia.com/policies/us/en/verizonmedia/terms/otos/index.html and there is a "Small Claims Court Option."
Is filing a claim to get my account back an option that I can do?
Respond to Dana Elfenbaum
Registration date
Tuesday March 7, 2017
Status
Administrator
Last seen
November 25, 2019
Thank you
Hello,

What kind of phone are you using? I would try logging in from a desktop, updating your password, and trying again.

Regards,
Daniel CCM
Respond to Daniel Telele