Entering your Facebook username and password each time you log in is annoying! Luckily you can save your account credentials on your devices via Facebook's settings. Here's how to do so!
How to access Facebook without logging in?
To access your Facebook each time without entering your credentials, you need to change your login settings. This setting will authenticate your device, allowing for a secure connection where you will no longer have to enter your account details to enter Facebook.
On the app
Open the Facebook for Android / for iPhone app and click on the three horizontal lines at the bottom right of the screen. Select the arrow at the right-hand corner and click Settings & Privacy. From there, choose Settings and click Security and login.
Go down to Authorised logins and you will be able to manage the list of authorized devices.
On the website
To authorize automatic login on your desktop, go to Facebook and click on the downward arrow at the top right of the screen. Click on Settings & Privacy.
Next, select Settings.
Once this is done, select Security and log in.
To authenticate the computer you are currently using, go to Save your login info and click on Edit. Select Save your login info again to authenticate your device.
Note: You can also view all authenticated devices by selecting View next to Authorized Logins.
- Can't connect to facebook but internet is working [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Cannot connect to my facebook page [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Facebook Home page won't load [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Confirm your identity then Connection Lost [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- My laptop cannot open facebook > Forum - Facebook
- Meta: new Facebook name, rumors, and future
- Voice and video calls on Facebook
- How to delete a Facebook account
- How to unblock friends on Facebook
- How to add name pronunciation to Facebook
- Comment ranking on Facebook: how to turn it on
- Facebook Leak: data and security check
- How to share a post in a private message on Facebook
- How to send a message to multiple users on Facebook
- What is b.static.ak.fbcdn.net on Facebook?
- Change Facebook language: in browser and on Android
- How to check who viewed my Facebook profile (2021)?
- How to turn off comments on Facebook
- How to turn off automatic translation on Facebook
- How to change your birthday on Facebook
- Reset Facebook password: without email and phone number
- How to download Facebook data: on mobile and on desktop
- How to download Facebook videos
- Change the Facebook video quality settings
- Facebook group disabled: what to do?
- How to turn off autoplay on Facebook
- Nearby Friends on Facebook: iPhone and Android app
- How to turn off the auto refresh on the Facebook app
- How to turn off private messages on your Facebook page
- How to insert special characters into a Facebook post
- How to delete Facebook browsing history on Android
- Recover a blocked Facebook account due to birth date change
- How to recover a Facebook account
- Primary Facebook email: change, add, and remove it
- Facebook account review: how long does it take?
- Facebook confirmation code not received: what to do
- How to recover a disabled or locked Facebook account