Entering your Facebook username and password each time you log in is annoying! Luckily you can save your account credentials on your devices via Facebook's settings. Here's how to do so!
How to access Facebook without logging in?
To access your Facebook each time without entering your credentials, you need to change your login settings. This setting will authenticate your device, allowing for a secure connection where you will no longer have to enter your account details to enter Facebook.
On the app
Open the Facebook for Android / for iPhone app and click on the three horizontal lines at the bottom right of the screen. Select the arrow at the right-hand corner and click Settings & Privacy. From there, choose Settings and click Security and login.
Go down to Authorised logins and you will be able to manage the list of authorized devices.
On the website
To authorize automatic login on your desktop, go to Facebook and click on the downward arrow at the top right of the screen. Click on Settings & Privacy.
Next, select Settings.
Once this is done, select Security and log in.
To authenticate the computer you are currently using, go to Save your login info and click on Edit. Select Save your login info again to authenticate your device.
Note: You can also view all authenticated devices by selecting View next to Authorized Logins.
Can't log into Facebook says that my password is wrong [Solved/Closed]
Hello, I am unable to log into my Facebook. It says that my password is wrong. I have tried resetting it many times and it never sends me the emai...
I can't open my Facebook profile [Solved/Closed]
Hello, I can log on I can see all the other features on my page but when I try to open my profile it says that it has an Error and that they are tryin...
Facebook Home page won't load [Solved/Closed]
I've seen other messags like mine, but I haven't been able to solve this problem... I have a desktop Emachines computer, and I'm using Windows XP. ...
I need the facebook in english [Solved/Closed]
Hello, I need the facebook in english. I went through the system given advices as well. But the problem is as I typ www.facebook.com, everything is ...
Not getting Facebook confirmation email [Solved/Closed]
Hello, I made my account on Yahoo mail as well as on Facebook, but I have not received the confirmation email in which the confirmation link is giv...
cannot connect to my facebook page [Solved/Closed]
Hello, Whenever I try to log onto my facebook page it doesnt work! After filling out my email and password, and press login, I always get an error me...
Facebook login in english [Solved]
Hello, i am based in the united arab emirates. when I go to the facebook login page it always shows the arabic version.i cannot read a word. how do ...
I can't access my facebook profile [Solved/Closed]
Hello, I can't get into my facebook profile for the past few hour and this is making go CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY!!!!
Problem with confirmation code at Facebook [Solved/Closed]
Hello, I can't find the confirmation mail to get my code for log in at Facebook. System Configuration: Windows XP Internet
Facebook confirmation code [Solved/Closed]
Hello, what is my confirmation code?Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0
- Unable to connect to facebook [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Confirm your identity then Connection Lost [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Cannot connect to my facebook page [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- How To Access Workgroup Computer Asking for Password
- Tried entering too many codes try again later error [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- How to turn off autoplay on Facebook
- Nearby Friends on Facebook: iPhone and Android app
- Send voice messages on Messenger: for iPhone and Android
- Download audio from Messenger: on PC and mobile
- How to turn off the auto refresh on the Facebook app
- How to turn off private messages on your Facebook page
- How to insert special characters into a Facebook post
- How to delete Facebook browsing history on Android
- What is Vanish mode on Messenger?
- How to use Messenger without a Facebook account
- Recover a blocked Facebook account due to birth date change
- How to auto-save photos in Facebook Messenger
- Block someone on Facebook Messenger: iPhone and Android
- How to turn off notifications on Facebook Messenger
- How to recover a Facebook account
- Appear offline on Facebook Messenger: iPhone, Android
- Primary Facebook email: change, add, and remove it
- Facebook account review: how long does it take?
- Facebook confirmation code not received: what to do
- How to recover a disabled or locked Facebook account