How to get into a Facebook without the password
Entering your Facebook username and password each time you log in is annoying! Luckily you can save your account credentials on your devices via Facebook's settings. Here's how to do so!
How to access Facebook without logging in each time?
To access your Facebook each time without entering your credentials, you need to change your login settings. This setting will authenticate your device, allowing for a secure connection where you will no longer have to enter your account details to enter Facebook. You will need to know your password to do this however, it is not a way of bypassing the password altogether.
On the app
Open the Facebook for Android / for iPhone app and click on the three horizontal lines at the bottom right of the screen. Select the arrow at the right-hand corner and click Settings & Privacy. From there, choose Settings and click Security and login.
Go down to Authorised logins and you will be able to manage the list of authorized devices.
On the website
To authorize automatic login on your desktop, go to Facebook and click on the downward arrow at the top right of the screen. Click on Settings & Privacy.
Next, select Settings.
Once this is done, select Security and log in.
To authenticate the computer you are currently using, go to Save your login info and click on Edit. Select Save your login info again to authenticate your device.
Note: You can also view all authenticated devices by selecting View next to Authorized Logins.
- How to login facebook without password
- Facebook sign in
- How to log in to facebook without password
- Facebook Login Issue [solved] > Facebook Messenger Forum
- Facebook account hacked and password changed > Facebook Forum
- Report login issues Facebook [solved] > Facebook Forum
- How to recover facebook password without email and phone number > Guide
- Facebook Security Check Preventing Login > Facebook Forum