-
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
January 20, 2020
-
Hello, hello my gmail account hacked and recovery email and phone number is changed. This thing https://support.google.com/mail/troubleshooter/2943007?hl=en&ref_topic=3406150 doesn't help me, because I don't use this account for very long time and I can't tell when my succesful log was and of course I don't remember when I create it. I remember that I create this account because Youtube say I need one so as Youtube channel runner I did it. I used it mainly for receiving notifications from social media and I didn't write letters to friends with it.

I have alternative email and I can show mails that my recovery email and phone number is changed.
I used my gmail acc only from Ukraine but my recovery email and phone number were changed from Russia and NOONE didn't place it under quarantine BECAUSE OF STRANGE LOCATION.
I have all those videos with original dates I post on my Youtube channel and this hacker doen't have it, so I can prove that I'm owner of my channel.
BUT NOONE CARES.
GLMAIL USE account recovery form AND DOESN'T WANT ANY OTHERS PROVES.

1 reply

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
January 20, 2020
If you have not used your Gmail account for over 30 days, it was probably deleted from the server. You must then create a new one, insuring that you note your password and security question and store it a safe place, remembering where the safe place is.

Best regards