Filter subject

Closed
CptPicard - 3 Mar 2016 à 11:56
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 3 Mar 2016 à 16:47
Hello,
I have made a filter like this: "If subject contains: "May I call you at" then move to Deleted". I get mails with the following subject delivered in my spam instead of having it deleted: "May I call you at deleted by moderator". How do I avoid mails like this. I even do not want them in my spam. I have tried all spam settings and I have tried to move the mail to a junkjunk folder - nothings help.
Please help - I'm desperate and I'm thinking about having a gmail account instead and loose my 12 years old hotmail account just to avoid this problem.
Best regards
Jens



Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
3 Mar 2016 à 16:47
Sorry but there is no way to stop receiving those messages; that is why Hotmail created the filter.