This tutorial will walk you through the steps to switch off the option to make video calls on Viber.
This tip may come in handy for Viber users with limited mobile data who would like to limit the app to voice calls and instant messaging.
How to turn off video calls on Viber (Android)?
Launch the Viber app, and tap Menu > Settings > Calls and messages.
Next, tap on Video calls and toggle the option off:
How to turn off video calls on Viber (iPhone)?
If you want to turn off the video calls option, you can follow the same steps as for Android. You can also just choose not to respond to an incoming call with a video.
- How to turn off viber calls
- How to disable viber calls on iphone
- How to disable viber calls
- How to block international calls: iPhone, Samsung, Android > Guide
- How to create viber group > Guide
- Viber online status > Guide
- What happens when you turn off seen status on viber > Guide
- Viber download > Download - Instant messaging