Snapchat allows you to apply filters to your images before sharing them with your contacts. This tutorial explains how to send a photo in black and white with Snapchat.
How to enable the black and white filter?
Open Snapchat and tap the round button to take a picture.
Once done, swipe left or right across the screen to navigate through the filters.
Repeat the operation until the Black and White filter appears.
- How To Change the Notepad++ Background Color
- Keep a color spot on a black and white photo
- Computer Boots To Black Screen
- How to get dark mode on Snapchat
- How To Play Pokémon Games on Android
- Snapchat front flash not working: Android and iPhone
- Snapchat editing tools: tricks and tips
- Delete a Snapchat message: before opened, conversations
- Delete Snapchat account permanently (2021)
- How to replay a Snapchat story
- Add Snapchat effects to photos and videos
- How to reply to snap story
- Forgotten Snapchat password and email: recover your account
- How to disable wake screen on Snapchat: iPhone and Android
- Calling features on Snapchat: video and voice calls
- Turn off Snapchat notifications: iPhone and Android
- Create Snapchat account: with email, with phone number
- How to change Snapchat camera orientation
- Change emoji and number of best friends on Snapchat 2021
- Create a custom story on Snapchat
- Set the default video quality on Snapchat: iPhone & Android
- How to fix blurry Snapchat videos