Now you can filter your favorite songs on Spotify according to their genre and mood. This way you can access special playlists for when you are feeling moody or when you need to be cheered up. In this article, we'll explain to you how to filter your songs by mood and genre.
How to sort songs by mood and genre on Spotify?
This Spotify new feature lets you divide your liked songs and listen to the tracks that fit your mood the best in a given moment. Both Free and Premium accounts users can access the feature and filter their songs by up to 15 personalized mood and genre categories. The only thing is that you need to have at least 30 liked songs on your Spotify.
1. To access the feature, go to Spotify and tap on Your Songs > Liked Songs.
2. Next, tap on one of the filters at the top of the playlist header to view all the songs that match that genre or mood, for example, rap, chill, folk, trap, etc. Choose the one that you prefer.
3. To move to another mood or genre, just tap the X button next to the mood or genre to disable it and return to all your Liked Songs.
This new feature helps to filter your favorite music and have the most personalized listening experience with tracks that you feel like listening to right now.
- Spotify genre sorter
- Spotify premium free > Guide
- Spotify visualizer > Guide
- Spotify equalizer > Guide
- Come cambiare nome su spotify > Guide
- How to change your payment method on Netflix > Guide
- Use Spotify as an alarm clock: on iPhone, Android
- Change Spotify password: on app, without email, with Facebook
- Delete a playlist on Spotify: from iPhone, Android, computer
- Delete Spotify account: from Android, iPhone, desktop
- How to find songs on Spotify using lyrics
- Listen to Spotify offline: on Apple Watch, cell phone, computer
- How to view your Spotify 2020 Wrapped?
- Spotify group session: how to start it on your PC or phone?