How to sort your music on Spotify: filter by genre and mood
Now you can filter your favorite songs on Spotify according to their genre and mood. This way you can access special playlists for when you are feeling moody or when you need to be cheered up. In this article, we'll explain to you how to filter your songs by mood and genre.
How to sort songs by mood and genre on Spotify?
This new Spotify feature lets you divide your liked songs and listen to the tracks that fit your mood the best at a given moment. Both Free and Premium accounts users can access the feature and filter their songs by up to 15 personalized mood and genre categories. The only thing is that you need to have at least 30 liked songs on your Spotify.
1. To access the feature, go to Spotify and tap on Your Songs > Liked Songs.
2. Next, tap on one of the filters at the top of the playlist header to view all the songs that match that genre or mood, for example, rap, chill, folk, trap, etc. Choose the one that you prefer.
3. To move to another mood or genre, just tap the X button next to the mood or genre to disable it and return to all your Liked Songs.
This new feature helps filter your favorite music and have the most personalized listening experience with tracks you feel like listening to.
- Spotify sort by genre
- Sort spotify playlist by genre
- Spotify genre sorter
- Spotify group session pc > Guide
- How to sort bookmarks in chrome > Guide
- Spotify apk for pc > Download - Music and podcasts
- Spotify lite for pc > Download - Music and podcasts
- Water sort puzzle free download > Download - Puzzle