Myspace links lead to google!!!

Closed
azianangel1116 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday April 16, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 16, 2009 - Apr 16, 2009 at 08:05 PM
 film izle - Aug 24, 2011 at 05:16 PM
Hello,
not sure what the problem is, but my two computers at home running firefox 3.0.8 and ie7 are not letting me do anything with myspace! i can get to myspace.com and try to log in, but that leads me to google. i've tried accessing it through myspace im, no luck either. and then, tried "contact myspace" or something like that, that link also leads to google!! many of the myspace links actually are, including the myspace search toolbar on my firefox.

my sister can log in, though, into my account. why is that? what is going on? please help! this is the only way i keep in touch with fam and friends since we're overseas. thanks!
Related:

28 responses

i'm also having this problem...i'm on vacation in taiwan, and everytime i enter myspace.com into the url space, it leads to google. not sure what to do.. :/
if anyone has tips, please let me know!! i don't really want to use the jtunnel thing cuz i dont really trust it..
Same problem in Pakistan ;)
I'm having this problem since many months, but it gets fixed too after some hours or a day.
@ macattack, I opened Safari, went to safari>preferences>advanced>change settings> but I couldn't find TCP/IP thing there. All I can see there is, Setup, Add & LAN Settings.
man f verizon they are the worst company to deal with
Ok....so I got tired of giving this redirecting thingy some "time" to fix itself so I called Verizon a few minutes ago....don't get too excited...all the lady gave me was another proxy...YEA ME!!! :( She gave me "sureproxy"...which I tired and honestly it does move a lot faster than j-tunnel and k-proxy. She also told me to go to Google and so search on "myspace proxy" until they get the problem resolved. Hope this helps...

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
I am in Japan and I need myspace to keep in touch with my family and friends. Its driving me nuts. lol

Can someone please help?
same here im at misawa japan and myspace leads back to google when you click login, still cant find the solution
sisthaia > SurfnSk8
Apr 24, 2009 at 08:27 PM
i am in misawa japan too and i'm getting really pissed off with this redirecting bull crap... it better not be just this base thats having this problem. i hope we find a solution soon!
misawa > sisthaia
Apr 26, 2009 at 10:41 AM
Its probably Verizon. They should have never changed it. :(
By chance have you found a solution to this myspace/google thing??
Same thing, also I am in Misawa living in the dorms and any myspace link once i click login redirects me to google
There this thing called: http://j-tunnel.com !!! So if you go there, you scroll all the way to the bottom and enter the myspace url (www.myspace.com) and then you click start browsing. It will be kinda slow and you won't be able to access everything but you can still use you mail! Try it!
I TOO AM LIVING IN MISAWA, JAPAN! I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM... GOSH I THOUGHT IT WAS ME? I JUST BOUGHT A MAC COMPUTER AND I THOUGHT I ALREADY MESSED SOMETHING UP!!! GLAD I AM NOT ALONE! I CAN GET ON MYSPACE AT THE LIBRARY, BUT NOT ON MY COMPUTER..... THIS IS SO WEIRD! I WILL TRY THE TUNNEL THING...GUYS LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIGURE ANYTHING ELSE OUT! THANKS
SAVANNAH ~
Its got to be verizon but there are still other ways you can check your myspace by using proxy websites<<<not very familiar with what its called but ive been able to check myspace with that, the one i used was called www.bypassthat.com
SAVANNAH > Surf N Sk8
Apr 28, 2009 at 12:54 AM
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!! :) THIS ONE ACTUALLY WORKED! THE LAST WEBSITE I TRIED WAS http://j-tunnel.com, BUT I COULD NOT RESPOND TO PEOPLE... I COULD ONLY CHECK IT!!! SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR HELPING ME OUT! :)
I live in Misawa too and I'm really fed up with the verizon switch over. I can't get on any of my messenger to use my webcam, I can't access myspace without redirecting to google, and I can't post updated pics so my fam in the states can see what we're up to.

I can only use the proxy sites for a few things but it's really frustrating and slow .... UGH!
Well, guess what? I'm from Kuwait, and it's been going on with me since last month. My two Myspace accounts won't get me online because of the same problem. Myspace either logs me off everytime I make a move or redirects me to Google. I'm so sick of it, to be honest! Gah, I can't keep in touch with my friends anymore. T_T

I don't use Verizon but the thing is, I tried logging in to both my PC and my sister's PC, and it still has the same problem. I wonder what's going on...
This just happened to me tonight, it was working fine an hour ago but now this. Instead of directing me to google, it directs me to ebay. Go figure! Has anyone got information from myspace why they are doing this? It seems that a lot of people worldwide are being redirected for no other reason then they just feel like it. Thank God for facebook.
dont say thank god for facebook yet, ive read about peoples facebooks leading them to google not to be all negative and all but knock on wood!
Virtuous Woman
Aug 31, 2009 at 09:21 PM
I am trying to log unto myspace and i am being redirected to google, does anybody have an answer on how to fix this problem?? Please help!
yes yes yes. i thought it was something wrong with my mac.. so i restarted the internet about 50 times.. and emptied all the cookies and EVERYTHING. It would sometimes let me on like after i restarted it, but now it's really bugging me and i was hoping it would just fix itself.. but it doesn't. Mine keeps sending me to Ebay.. and i have found that you can check your myspace.. by first typing in home.myspace.com hope that is of assistance.. but you are then unable to click any links or navigate off the page. :| irritating.
if anyone finds a solution or explanation to this problem.. please post it ASAP. :]
much appreciated.
Arrhhh the exact same thing happens to me, whenever I type www.myspace.com it takes me straight to eBay or an advertisement for eBay. If I type www.home.myspace.com it works for a while then begins to screw up again. Does anybody know how to fix it?
Hi, I live in Taiwan and i got the very same problem. Is anyone has an idea from where this problem is from? What about the people who post here one month ago, still the same problem? Thanks for the help.
hey i found a solution quite a while ago..i went to a website and did quite a bit of research into what was causing the problem and it seemed we were not alone.. its quite simple really..
i solved the problem by going to safari>preferences>advanced>change settings>TCP/IP then in the box where it says DNS servers.. type the following numbers:

that should work.. i hope.. :\
cos thats all i did and it worked..
but i got the numbers from a website.. but cant remember what site it was..
sorry..
but yeah.. hope it helped.
You find anything on Windows?
welp i wanted to try your but then yeah like where is the
safari>preferences>advanced>change settings> && everything at??
because this just happen to me like this morning && its was working good yesterdayy;

so i dont really knoe what to do; PLEASE help me out;
(:
I tried even cleaning out my toolbar history. Didnt work. I try everyday now for the past wk and cant log on without being redirected. SO I sign on with my cell phone (at&t) and I dont have any problems there.
Delete ALL your cookies, restart your computer and try again.
Blah it's google filtering countries as requested
Aug 30, 2009 at 11:41 AM
Been doing this is several counties on and off for the last few months, have no doubt this is political.
I'm in California and it's doing it to both of my computers and my iPhone 3gs(when using my home wifi) which means it has something to do with the IP but I changed my IP by unplugging my router for 5+ minutes and it still didnt work. it's making me mad now. it dosnt work for firefox, IE, opera, for safari. and all are up to date with the newest version. has anyone found a fix yet?
I'm also in California, and began having this problem yesterday with both of my PCs as well as my MAC. I've tried every strategy and maneuver with negative results.
if you're using firefox get this add on
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1833

you can check you're myspace stuff with it and it's pretty cool.

hopefully this gets fixed soon cause I use myspace for more than just typical 15 year old emo chicks talking to each other. stupid myspace.
Thank you for your work. There is a brow, but still useful to understand a letter has been filmvu.net
It happend to me yesterday! I'm here in California and I thought I was hacked into till I stared reading this page. someone has to have to solution for this.
Mine is the same. I want to be able to log into it! Any ideas????