Facebook sorting of malaware

Closed
daphnemiles Posts 2 Registration date Monday 7 March 2016 Status Member Last seen 8 March 2016 - 7 Mar 2016 à 12:49
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 8 Mar 2016 à 16:40
Yesterday Facebook claimed it was checking for malaware which might be stopping me accessing my page. I left the computer on for hours, but today it just continues to claim it is doing this,with no results! What can I do, please?

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
7 Mar 2016 à 16:55
Hi

I suggest you close Facebook and ask someone like me to analyse your system for malware.

Good luck
daphnemiles Posts 2 Registration date Monday 7 March 2016 Status Member Last seen 8 March 2016
8 Mar 2016 à 11:42
Thanks - it is definitely a computer problem, as I can access FB thro my phone. One of my sons is going to try to resolve it for me -they don't live locally. I have a protection system in operation, so I am puzzled about this.
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166 > daphnemiles Posts 2 Registration date Monday 7 March 2016 Status Member Last seen 8 March 2016
8 Mar 2016 à 16:40
If he can't, let me know.

Regards