Vicious circle

Closed
Rob - Apr 1, 2016 at 06:34 AM
 Robert - Apr 4, 2016 at 07:28 AM
Hello,
I opened a new account and sent first mails usuning this account. Next time when I tried to sign in again it was impossible. However Yahoo website confirmed my username did not confirmed my password. So I tried to recover my password usuning my ID. This time my ID was not recognized. So I tried to recover my ID using phone way and i received by sms the same ID which I had and knew. Unfortunatelly this ID was again not recognized by system. The vicious circle. What I can do? Regards, R

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Apr 1, 2016 at 05:18 PM
Please explain:

sent first mails usuning this account

tried to recover my password usuning my ID

Actually, your entire message is difficult to understand.
Sorry,
immediately after e-mail account opening proces I had possibility to use this account, so I sent few mails.
Next day, when I tried to sign into my account it was impossible. Nor my password, nor my yahoo ID was recognized. After request to receive my correct Yahoo ID (sending to me from Yahoo admin by sms) I again used this "recovered" ID, which was not recognized again. That was the vicious circle.
Regards,
R