Hello, 2 days ago my computer just stopped doing some stuff and now it won't connect to the Internet, it acts like I have a 2 minute timer or it will freeze, and it will say windows and programs will stop working and I can click close program when I have nothing open and when I click close its line oh well nobody like u and cclose everything and I'm sitting there staring at my background picture please help
To help you and prescribe the remedy, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a report.
1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag3 :
https://www.nicolascoolman.com/fr/download/zhpdiag/ (Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message, ignore it.) Click on the download button
2. Save the file on your Desktop.
3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.
(For Vista, Win 7 and 8 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)
4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.
5 Click on scan
Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)
8. Search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).
9. Copy the url link obtained from Speedyshare and paste it here in your reply.
Moderator and Virus/Security Contributor
You are using three antivirus software, they will come in conflict, let virus through and considerably slowdown your system. Delete or disable all but one. You have Malwarebyte, Norton, Windows Defender.
To remove the viruses on your machine as well as other superfluous files which will slowdown or bug your system:
5. Defragment your hard drive. (This may take long, you can read Tolstoy's "War and Peace" or watch a rerun of Gone with the Wind.) Do not allow your machine to go to sleep as it may stop the processing.
Once you have completed the above, tell me if your computer runs better in normal mode. If you still have a glitch, I will require a new ZHP Diag report.