Disabled confusion!

Closed
Ashlea - Jun 4, 2016 at 10:31 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 5, 2016 at 05:52 AM
Hello,
My Facebook was disabled on the 25th of October 2015. The reason I was told was due to nudity. I seen the photos they callsifide as nudity and in my eyes I didn't agree, so I appealed. I received a message not long after I appealed the first message. The message said. Hi Ashlea your account has been reactivated, and you should be able to access it now. We're sorry for any inconvenience.
So I tried to hop on to my account. I was still unable to access my account. It was still telling me to send ID even tho I sent it 5 times already.
3 days later I received another message. This time saying your account has been permanently disabled for violating Facebook terms, we will not be reactivate it for any reason. This will be the last email you will receive regarding your account.
I was so upset I've lost all my children's photos for want? Photos that I find don't violate Facebook terms. I then decided to try one more time. So this morning on the 5 June 2016 I sent a appeal. The once again asked for ID. I happily gave them my ID plus a bit extra. I them received a message saying the reason why we are asking for ID is due to you have multiple accounts or may not be using your authentic identity. Omg can't win right? Yes I have another account because they disabled my one I use. My name date of birth everything is the same to the one that got disabled. I'm so confused I just want to be able to reteve my children's baby photos. I just wish they would give me a proper reason or at less let me on that account for 24hr so I can get my photos.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Jun 5, 2016 at 05:52 AM
Hi

As you know, Facebook allows only one account per person, since you had two, they disabled one of them. You will not be able to recover the disabled account as again you would have two accounts.

Sorry but that's the way the cookie crumbles.