Account formulas

Closed
ganesh - Jun 21, 2016 at 11:17 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 23, 2016 at 06:07 PM
Hello,

i am raja, i am working on milk processing excel sheet(it contains parts annexure II to annexure X) to start new business. anyone can help me in the excel sheet please . it related to the accounts. so anyone write the formulas in the excel sheet( from annexure VIII to X) please.some annexures are completed .click below link to download.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0qW4LOZ_aqyUlJ4eTJMb19LWmM/view?usp=sharing

Regards,
Raja

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jun 22, 2016 at 07:07 PM
Welcome friend.

We are a community of volunteers who help others when they have troubles. We cannot provide you with a TURN KEY solution for your business. I looked at your sheet, and your request to write formulas is rather vague! What product are your trying to compute?
Hello ac3mark,

Thanks for you reply,

Based on above values from annexure II to annexure VII, the values in the annexure VIII to X must be come using some formulas . so i want formulas to get same values. for suppose i change one values in annexure II & III , automatically the remaining values should be changed automatically. so if you need to add multiple rows to get the formulas,just proceed. i want to start new business.The original file link as attached.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0qW4LOZ_aqyeHIyRV9JSjY5dmM/view?usp=sharing

i hope you understand my idea.

Regards,
Raja
Blocked Profile
Jun 23, 2016 at 06:07 PM
Once again, sir. We are not going to reverse engineer another sheet and give you the product that you want. Just a blanket statment saying make the =values change when I make a change does not help us calculate for the correct product that you are looking for. I encourage you to start with 1 formula. If you get stuck, we will address that one formula. then the next, then next!

We (I) cannot spend time with response that say, " thank you for your help, but that isn't what I was wanting."

Pick a formula, and try it. If you get stuck, post back!