- Macro iterate through with If
- Macro to copy data from one sheet to another based on criteria ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Compare two excel sheets and highlight differences macro ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Run macro automatically when cell value changes ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Macro to insert row in excel based on criteria ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Macro copy and paste in next blank cell - How-To - Excel
Try below code .... Actually i'm unable to use Name funcation in VBA else it will run automatically upto the rows count in E. I defined a name countme=counta(Sheet1!$E:$E).
Sub FillMacro() Range("F1").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = _ "=IF(ISERROR(FIND(""resolved"",LOWER(RC[-1]),1)),"""",""Resolved"")" Range("F1").Select 'It will fill upto 1000 row and you can change it Selection.AutoFill Destination:=Range("F1:F1000"), Type:=xlFillDefault Range("F1").Select End Sub