Adding a VBA Command Button with its respective code is not a complicated task. It just requires a little knowledge of Excel and the macros. This article will show you how.
What is the VBA command button code?
With the VBA, buttons can invoke the macros, display the messages and perform other functions. Use VBA in order to add more functionality to Excel worksheets without possessing knowledge of technical details of the VBA Command Button properties or the functions such as the VBA Command Button click.
Copy the code to the respective module and confirm that the button is in action. One can increase the functionality of the worksheets by adding a VBA Command Button with its respective code. Office Software is clearly more developed than ever before.
Paste these two sections of code into a general module (Module1 for example).
Sub CreateButton() Dim Obj As Object Dim Code As String Sheets("Sheet1").Select 'create button Set Obj = ActiveSheet.OLEObjects.Add(ClassType:="Forms.CommandButton.1", _ Link:=False, DisplayAsIcon:=False, Left:=200, Top:=100, Width:=100, Height:=35) Obj.Name = "TestButton" 'button text ActiveSheet.OLEObjects(1).Object.Caption = "Test Button" 'macro text Code = "Sub ButtonTest_Click()" & vbCrLf Code = Code & "Call Tester" & vbCrLf Code = Code & "End Sub" 'add macro at the end of the sheet module With ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents(ActiveSheet.Name).CodeModule .insertlines .CountOfLines + 1, Code End With End Sub Sub Tester() MsgBox "You have click on the test button" End Sub
Where to download?
- Server 1: https://sd-5b.archive-host.com/membres/up/b05c9f3873215e8d2df70f056b74dce61198c32d/ASTUCES/Ajouter_boutons_et_codes.xls
- Excel vba assign macro to button programmatically
- Excel vba add button programmatically
- Excel vba add command button to userform programmatically
- How to enable vba in excel > Guide
- Number to words in excel without vba > Guide
- Compare two worksheets and paste differences to another sheet - excel vba free download [solved] > Excel Forum
- Excel date format dd.mm.yyyy > Guide
- How to convert number into text in Excel [solved] > Excel Forum