Pictures, Video for iPod Nano

Solved/Closed
Aryan - Jun 2, 2008 at 05:57 AM
 Kainen - Aug 10, 2010 at 12:53 AM
Hello,
Kindly tell me whether jpg files can be directly copied to an iPod Nano and viewed onto it aslo what format videos shall work on the same.

Any software to convert the videos and image files so they are compatible with Ipod Nano

Aany iPod Nano managing software

thanks..
Related:

7 responses

stevebyron Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday June 3, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 4, 2008 1
Jun 4, 2008 at 06:40 PM
ipod support mp4 format video. and jpg pictures are decent for ipod. if you want to copy images to ipod, you need "sync" it, hook your ipod to your computer, and open itunes (if it doesn't open automaticly), choose your ipod in the left column, in your right hand side, you will find some tabs, one of them is image, cilick it and select the image you want to sync.

ipod manager software, yamipod/sharepod, you can download them
nickinmylocker26
Jan 10, 2009 at 04:15 PM
i need to know how to put pics from my computer on to my 3rd generation ipod
does anyone know how to download songs to ipod nano from itunes the other thing didn't work i'm desperate i have an ipod nano with only 19 songs on it but i don't know how i got the songs on so please someone help me i am relly stuck!!!
Jess > Bailie.o
Jul 4, 2009 at 08:30 PM
well, if you already have the songs on your computer, then all you have to do is go onto file, add file to library..., then you olny have to find the place where your music is stored. But if you want to buy things from the iTunes store, then all you have to do is click on the iTunes store icon and buy what ever and it should show up automatically in your music library. im not sure how to transfere things from cds to iTunes, sorry. Hope i helped!
mailliw1996 Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday November 4, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 4, 2009 > Bailie.o
Nov 4, 2009 at 07:15 PM
you click your ipod on itunes, then click the music tab, ON THE IPOD NANO MENU, then click sync music. :-D
gracias excelente tu respuesta
Blocked Profile
Nov 5, 2009 at 10:49 AM
..Hello(aliyahjama20@yahoo.com)
My name is aliyah I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and sexy. I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, l think you will be the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at(aliyahjama20@yahoo.com)so that I can also send my picture directly to you.
regards aliyah
Lacyjee Posts 6 Registration date Friday July 3, 2009 Status Member Last seen February 12, 2010 2
Feb 11, 2010 at 12:43 PM
Viewing pictures and videos on iPod is great for any one. With this you can view the video files anytime and anywhere. Even with ipod to iTunes converter http://www.ipodfileconverter.com/export-ipod-to-itunes.php one can get the all the songs transferred to iPod Nano. Anyone who had made use of this can simply feel the differences of conversion of videos in iPod. So make a chance and probably use it. This will be useful for you.
You can use MelodyCan to convert files) It's good program)

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
directly 2 the ipod
what? (directly 2 the ipod) i know that but i need to know hot to get the songs so i can download the ones i want free.
kaili..surfaddict! > Bailie.o
Jan 24, 2009 at 07:40 AM
if you dont have an itunes card than you can download, but if theres another way, we are both in the same boat...(i dont think itunes' music is free)
mynameishello
Jul 3, 2010 at 08:49 PM
no itunes is not free... frost wire is... go on itunes and go... file... add to library.... frostwire... saved... add.... then all music is in your itunes free:D
You can easily pause playback in either iTunes or on your iPod and resume playback later from the point you left off. Apple iPod Nano is a new version of Nano that comes in both eight and sixteen gigabyte version.
https://www.afternic.com/forsale/gizmos360.com?utm_source=TDFS_DASLNC&utm_medium=DASLNC&utm_campaign=TDFS_DASLNC&traffic_type=TDFS_DASLNC&traffic_id=daslnc&
you just sync it!!!
Tex
how you put pictures on the nano mate?
Is there anyway to put one of your pictures as a back ground on an ipod