This quick tip will teach you how to change the video quality on Snapchat, helping you watch high-quality videos on the application.
How to change the Snapchat video quality settings?
Open the Snapchat app and tap on the Settings menu (represented by a gear icon):
Scroll to the Advanced section and select Video Settings:
Next, tap on Video Quality and make your selection:
You can choose from Standard, Low, or Automatic video quality.
- RealPlayer - Set a default folder to store your downloaded videos
- Windows Phone 8 - Set the default location for storing your pictures, videos and music
- Set Default Camera Orientation on Snapchat
- How to upload clear images on Whatsapp status? > Forum - WhatsApp
- Ubuntu - Reset Network Settings
- How to replay a Snapchat story
- How to add Snapchat effects to a photo
- How to reply to snap story
- Forgotten Snapchat password and email: recover your account
- How to disable wake screen on Snapchat: iPhone and Android
- Calling features on Snapchat: video and voice calls
- Take pictures in black and white on Snapchat
- Turn off Snapchat notifications: iPhone and Android
- How to create a Snapchat account
- How to change Snapchat camera orientation
- Change the number of best friends on Snapchat 2021
- Create a custom story on Snapchat
- How to fix blurry Snapchat videos