Whats goin on

Closed
mac g Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday April 28, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 29, 2009 - Apr 29, 2009 at 03:01 PM
ageny Posts 12 Registration date Saturday March 28, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 18, 2009 - Apr 30, 2009 at 08:59 AM
Hello,
my problem is my computer(win.vista) wont download any programs.it used to say cannot connect to server,now the program downloads 99% then either it says internet explorer has stopped working or nothing happens.AVG anti v needs to be updated but it wont update.Someone on this website recommended disabling "download automatic prompting" in int. options but still the same.Ive had the comp. 8 months and i had avg and norton installed at the same time (a couple of weeks) which i think was start of the problems.ive removed most of the norton files.System restore is no good either so im thinking about system recovery but im not sure how to.Ive tried to download cc cleaner but the same thing keeps happening. Also recent window updates seem to stop internet explorer from working.

1 response

ageny Posts 12 Registration date Saturday March 28, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 18, 2009
Apr 30, 2009 at 08:59 AM
hi,
try to use another web browser, like Firefox and see if the problem persists.