Problem with facebook

Closed
yogui7 Posts 132 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 6, 2009 - Mar 2, 2008 at 03:13 PM
zefenix Posts 116 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 9, 2009 - Mar 3, 2008 at 12:30 AM
Hello !! URGENCE !!!!!!!!!! i'm not being able to join : Www.facebook.com !!!

My ping reply is : time out !!!

Is anybody out here facing the same problem ?? is facebook server down or what?????

2 responses

crazy_phoebe Posts 98 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 6, 2009 2
Mar 2, 2008 at 03:28 PM
Oupps !! Have you spammed or flooded on facebook ?
zefenix Posts 116 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 9, 2009 64
Mar 3, 2008 at 12:30 AM
Hello,

to all guys n gals asking why facebook is actually down or slo : here's the answer to your question : -

Facebook is recently becoming very overpopulated. There have been many members complaining that Facebook is becoming very slow. Records show that the reason is that there are too many non-active Facebook members,
and on the other side, too many new Facebook members. We will be sending this message around to see if the members are active or not. If you are active please send to other users using Copy+Paste to show that you are active. Those users who do not send this message within 2 weeks will be deleted without hesitation to create more space. If Facebook is still overpopulated we will kindly ask for donations; until then send this message to all of your friends and make sure you send this message to show me you are active and not get deleted. Also, do not send back to the person who sent it to you.

Mark Zuckerberg
Founder of Facebook

Cheersss !! Ziggy ziks!!